1:55 PM

Summer Time!

It's already been a full week of summer and right now it feels as though it's just inching along, but I know that soon enough those long, lazy summer days will go by all too fast. In fact, I've already lined up several projects for myself:

  1. Find a job.
  2. Learn to drive. That's right, I still don't have my license and I'm 19.
  3. Start re-doing my soc book. What's a soc book? The long name is sociology book and it's a big project we had to do for Billington's sociology class my senior year. Basically, he gave a long list of questions that we had to create pages for. We also had to have our friends create pages about us. The reason why I want to re-do it is because my pages look like crap, especially when you compare them to the artistic talent of Beau's page.......
  4. Begin a scrapbook for my JEP experiences. It'd be great to have all of these memories compiled into one book. However thick it is!
  5. Learn to sew. I know how to sew the basics, but I'd really like to learn how to sew more complicated things, like a dress, or skirt, or bunny hat!

So as you can see, I'm going to keep myself busy this summer! Not to mention the fact that I have to help pack up everything and I want to take a dance class at the rec center......

1 comments:

Unknown said...

How many did you complete? Did you learn to sew? Here's a website forum thing that you may find pretty cool if you're interested (the sewing and soc book stuff reminded me)
www.craftster.org

DO IT. its like my favourite.