11:37 AM

Sunset Concert

Alright, so this actually happened about three weeks ago, but I've been so busy with end of the semester papers, etc that I haven't been able to be online very much.

So...Sunset Concert.

Every spring, UE puts on a free concert for its students and brings in some fairly large bands. This year we had Hellogoodbye! Needless to say it was a pretty awesome concert, even though the singer was most definately drunk. Point and case: he licked a girl on the forehead. Maybe he was high, too. Oh, well. Nothing bad happened, and it made for an entertaining performance.

After the show, my friend Jenn and I ran around to the back of the "concert hall," a.k.a the large gym in Carson Center and got a photo with the guitarist.
All in all, it was a pretty good night, especially since I went with a bunch of friends to a Japanese restaurant for dinner before hand. (The meal cost me $23, but it was worth it).

0 comments: