6:55 PM

Travel-worn

It's amazing how tired one can be after sitting in a car for two days. Even when you're not the one doing the driving.

Needless to say, that's what my past two days were. Sitting in my Dad's dog-hair-filled jeep packed full of boxes and bags of my stuff from school as we drove across Kansas. Not exactly my idea of fun. Especially since I only had one CD with me, so I had to listen to my Dad's music most of the way. That and my Maroon 5 CD. I like the band, but hearing the songs over and over and over again gets a little annoying. I think I have some of the lyrics memorized. And never realized how many sexual references are stated rather blatantly in their songs.

Anyway, driving across Kansas is taxing.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Katie. I'm sorry you only had one CD. I would've been sad too.