12:02 AM

One and a Half

So there is officially one and a half months left in the school year. Spring Break has been over for a week. Easter Break is next weekend. It's amazing how time flies, huh?

I've signed up for my room next year with a Korean girl from Schraeder. We'll be on the GLC! Yeah! It should be a blast as a lot of my friends are going to be on the GLC too! (GLC stands for Global Living Community).

I've also registered for classes. I'll be taking Introduction to Schools, Teachers and Learners; Teaching Strategies in K-12 Schools; French Civilization; Adult Health and Wellness; Intermediate Japanese I; Child and Adolescent Psychology; and Intoduction to Sociology. This makes a total of 19 credits. It will be a busy semester, but much of what I'm will be taking I need to take.

And with all of this comes the added pressure of a ton of homework. With six weeks left I have a test nearly every week, and at least one paper due every week as well. Joy? I think not.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

19 credit hours? Are you kidding? :o That's so cool. I'm dealing with 15 and feeling not very well. (An)