7:03 PM

Home Again, Home Again

Yesterday my mom and I moved my sister in to Brentano,which is the female residence hall on campus. I was so excited to be back on campus that I was practically shaking when we checked her in!

Today, we moved me in to my room. It's a little bit empty since Soo isn't here yet (and neither is a fridge or microwave, since we forgot the microwave back in the garage), but everything I brought is now put away. Right now I'm the most organized I'll be all semester! I'm not sure if I like having the movable furniture yet. My desk surface is wider and it does have more drawers, however, it doesn't have as many shelves, so there's not enough space for all of text books and notebooks and the books I brought from home to read. Plus, there's not as much storage [or room (never thought I'd say that!)] as when we had the built in stuff.

Thw bathrooms are nice, though. There's only two toilet stalls, but I don't mind the renovated showers! Especially since there is no longer that disgusting tub....and shower curtains. Having all new stuff is certainly a plus.

Anyway, I'm really glad to be back at UE. It's like being home again!

0 comments: