9:31 AM

Coming to a Close

Well, for me anyway, summer's almost over: I start classes in one day short of a month (I move back to campus in three weeks), and I move to Kentucky in less than a week (yikes!). My last summer in Boulder has just flown by all too quickly.


As for all those goals, I really haven't accomplished very many of them.

FIND A JOB: Well, unless you consider gardening for my Dad off and on a job, then I didn't accomplish this one (sadly). To me, odd jobs don't exactly make enough to count as actual jobs.

LEARN TO DRIVE: Nope, not even the slightest dent in getting this one done.

START RE-DOING MY SOC BOOK: Well, I did start, but I only got about two pages done.

BEGIN A SCRAPBOOK FOR MY JEP EXPERIENCES: Another nope.

LEARN TO SEW: Nada. (Thanks for the link, Leena. Jenn, you'd like the site, too)

So I guess my summer was pretty lazy. But I have gotten to see quite a few of my friends before I'm off for KY and a new school year (which I'm totally psyched for, buy the way).


By the way, thanks to Josh and Judy for the comments on my last post. It helped me a lot (as did Mass yesterday). I'm not back to my usual confidence, but I'll get there!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm bringing my sewing machine to school so I can help you out with the sewing part. Hehe.

--Jenn

Katherine said...

Awesome! I'll definitely take you up on that, Jenn!

Anonymous said...

Colorado to Kentucky... you poor poor woman. For that change of venue alone you deserve a candle being lit for you...