10:35 PM

Jealousy

So I admit it. I'm jealous. But, hey, I'm human, right?

I'm jealous that my high school orchestra is in Europe. And I'm not. My class was supposed to go to Spain and Portugal, but no, the stupid guys from Al Quaida had to go and blow stuff up! So, instead, I didn't get to go to Spain and Portugal. And they get to go to Vienna. Of course, the ones who are going will probably end up travelling to Europe again, or maybe they've already been there several times.

I guess the only satisfaction I can get out of this is that when I'm in Europe, I'm be in England for an entire semester and then in France for another semester. Plus, I won't have to take my instrument. More souveniers for me! Also, I'll be making new friends. They're stuck with each other!

It still doesn't make my jealousy disappear, though.

0 comments: