4:05 PM

Tests

Since it's now finals week, I've been thinking a lot about tests. Especially since one of my finals was to construct a final test for my education class. I have to say that after completing that, I have much more appreciation for teacher-made tests. They take so long to make!

As for my finals, I now have only three left! Two of them are my hardest finals, French and Psychology, but my health final will be a piece of cake, especially since it's an online test. On Wednesday I head "home" to Kentucky with my sister; my Korean roommate, Soo; and another Korean friend from down the hall, HJ (Hyunjeong). They'll only be at my house for about a week and a half, but it's going to be a blast! It's also the last time I'll see them before I head off to Europe for a year (excluding summer).

0 comments: